Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Gift Certificate from PartSource


Have you ever heard of gift certificate expiring? Well I just recently discovered back in 2009 PartSource, a Canadian tire owned company launch a promo that you can purchase gift certificates that doesn’t expire.  http://www.partsource.ca/tools/PartSource-news-12-03-2009.asp how convenient is that. I, a person that loves to work on my vehicle wishes that I would have found out about their gift certificate 3 years ago. Imagine friends and families that have asked me what I want as a gift, normally I would have just said anything. PartSource is a store that sells over 300,000 automotive parts.
http://www.partsource.ca/tools/car-enthusiasts.asp Imagine the money I would have save.  Their automotive parts may probably not support car dealership quality. But if you want to save money and you’re a type of person that do a lot of work on your vehicle, tell your friends and family ask them to buy you PartSource gift certificate instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment